Image Submission Guidelines
- Each artist may submit up to five images, only one per artwork.
- Images should be high quality and submitted in digital format on a CD-ROM.
- Artists must only submit images of available work for the Gallery jury’s consideration.
- The Rental Sales Gallery reserves the right to disqualify entries if actual artwork differs markedly from images originally submitted.
- Images of artwork not accepted in the pre-jury process will be mailed back in the required stamped, self-addressed envelope provided by the artist.
- Images of accepted work will be held until the opening of the June Gallery show and may be used for publicity purposes.
Images must have a resolution of 96 dpi or 700 pixels height x width. Label images 1-5 in order of appearance on the CD ROM matching the entry form.
The following items must be included in your submission packet:
- Five images on CD-ROM, labeled as specified in the above instructions
- Application form, biographical data form, and/or resume
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope for CD-ROM returns
If you are an artist and wish to apply, you may obtain an application one of three ways:
- Download the application in PDF format
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Gallery with an application request: Rental Sales Gallery, 1237 SW 10th Avenue, Portland, OR 97205
- Visit the Gallery any time after March 1st and ask for an application