Patron Society Events
For more information about Patron Society events, please call the Museum’s development office at 503-276-4365.
Upcoming Patron Society Events
Private reception and viewing of Ai Weiwei’s Circle of Animals/Zodiac Heads: Gold with Museum Director, Brian Ferriso
Dinner and music en plein air in the Evans H. Roberts Sculpture Mall in celebration of Gods and Heroes: Masterpieces from the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, Paris
Vault tour and insider’s look at the permanent collection with Don Urquhart, Director of Collections and Exhibitions.
Trip to the Berkshires with Museum Director Brian Ferriso with an unforgettable itinerary of private collection viewings
Art Salons are a series of intimate, invitation-only events in the homes and privately-owned spaces of Portland’s collectors. Past Salons include:
- 2014 – Intimate dinner in the Museum galleries dining at a lavishly set table in the grand style of the 18th Century amongst Forbidden Fruit: Chris Antemann at Meissen.
- 2013 – Stunning art collection and waterfront home designed by Seattle architect Jim Olson.
- 2012 – Spectacular home and one of the most important private collections of Abstract Expressionism in Portland.
- 2011 – Internationally recognized collection of Chinese and monochrome porcelains and exquisite Chinese snuff bottles, along with major works by some of the Northwest’s most celebrated artists.
Delve deep into the arts and culture of select destinations. Patron Society trips feature luxurious accommodations, private collection viewings, and behind-the-scenes access to museums, galleries, and other fascinating art destinations. Past destinations include:
- 2014 – Napa Valley, CA & Washington, D.C.
- 2013 – Houston, TX
- 2012 – Philadelphia, PA
- 2011 – Dallas, TX
- 2010 – Chicago, IL
- 2009 – New York, NY & Los Angeles, CA