Patron Society Events
For more information, contact Genesha Murray at Genesha.Murray@pam.org or 503-276-4312.
Visit our Flickr page for photos from Patron Society events.
Events and Opportunities
Please note that the date for the Warhol Gala has been changed to Thursday, November 17, 2016
Art Salons are a series of intimate, invitation-only events in the homes and privately-owned spaces of Portland’s collectors. Past Salons include:
- 2014 – Intimate dinner in the Museum galleries dining at a lavishly set table in the grand style of the 18th Century amongst Forbidden Fruit: Chris Antemann at Meissen.
- 2013 – Stunning art collection and waterfront home designed by Seattle architect Jim Olson.
- 2012 – Spectacular home and one of the most important private collections of Abstract Expressionism in Portland.
- 2011 – Internationally recognized collection of Chinese and monochrome porcelains and exquisite Chinese snuff bottles, along with major works by some of the Northwest’s most celebrated artists.
Delve deep into the arts and culture of select destinations. Patron Society trips feature luxurious accommodations, private collection viewings, and behind-the-scenes access to museums, galleries, and other fascinating art destinations. Past destinations include:
- 2016 – Boston, MA
- 2014 – Napa Valley, CA & Washington, D.C.
- 2013 – Houston, TX
- 2012 – Philadelphia, PA
- 2011 – Dallas, TX
- 2010 – Chicago, IL
- 2009 – New York, NY & Los Angeles, CA