$5 After 5
$5 Museum admission after 5 p.m.
Every Friday evening, we invite you to play with us—to have a different Museum experience—a little bit more relaxed, more interactive, and more social experience. Admission is just $5 after 5 p.m.!
Here’s what we have in store:
- Beer and pizza in the pop-up pub.
- Unique tours and games—like slow looking and Game of Thrones tours.
- Twitter and Instagram happenings like photo booths and Twitter takeovers.
- Art Guides—friendly folks ready to answer questions and help you make the most of your visit.
- Occasional special events like 3-hour exhibitions.
TONIGHT – make your own letterpress cat card with Print and Grain!
The Portland Art Museum is pleased to offer accommodations to ensure that our programs are accessible and inclusive. All spaces for this program are accessible by wheelchair. Assistive listening devices are also available for lectures. All restrooms have accessible stalls but no power doors. There are single-stall all-gender bathrooms available. Please ask staff for directions.
We will do our best to accommodate your needs when you arrive, however, we need 2-3 weeks advance notice for some specific requests. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503-226-2811.