Slow Art Day 2015
1219 Southwest Park Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
Join us throughout the day for a series of docent-led slow looking tours that encourage you to reflect, share, write, draw, and more. Groups will meet at Museum Grounds on the hour, every hour from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. before heading into the galleries. Admission to the Museum is included with the purchase of event ticket. If you are interested in attending more than one session, please contact Betsy Konop at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 8th.
Members and college passholders free; non-members $15; seniors and students $12; educators free with promotional code. Advance ticket purchase highly recommended.
- 11:00 a.m. – Calm Amidst the Chaos with docent Karen Alexander Brown
- 12:00 p.m. – What Was That Artist Thinking?! with docent Karen Bray
- 1:00 p.m. – Abstract Expressionist Sculptural Nights with docent Douglas Larson
- 2:00 p.m. – From the Personal to the Political with docent Cynthia Schubert
- 3:00 p.m. – Heaven and Earth with docent Nancy Dalton
The Portland Art Museum is pleased to offer accommodations to ensure that our programs are accessible and inclusive. All spaces for this program are accessible by wheelchair. Assistive listening devices are also available for lectures. All restrooms have accessible stalls but no power doors. There are single-stall all-gender bathrooms available. Please ask staff for directions.
We will do our best to accommodate your needs when you arrive, however, we need 2-3 weeks advance notice for some specific requests. Please email requests to email@example.com, or call 503-226-2811.