Crumpacker Family Library
- Exhibition catalogues, books, journals, and A/V relating to the Museum’s art collection and Northwest artists
- The Portland Art Museum Archive, including institutional records, PAM exhibition catalogues back to the late 1800s, and exhibition reviews, news articles, and ads, referencing the efforts of the Northwest and Portland art scene founders
- The Portland Center for the Visual Arts (PCVA) Archive
- The Archive of The Art Gym at Marylhurst University
- Northwest Artists Files
- Art Museum Collection Artists Files
The Library is open by appointment to researchers, offering public computers and wireless Internet, an audio-visual viewing station, and research assistance.
Contact the Library at 503-276-4215 or firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.
Purchase our duplicate or out-of-scope books to benefit the Library.
MON–THU Noon–5 p.m.*