The Poster Project: Lessons and Activities
These lessons were created by teachers for teachers. We’d like this resource to grow. Do you have a lesson related to the Poster Project or other Portland Art Museum works that you would like to share? Please contact Hana Layson.
- Corita Kent Quick Collage
- Developing Claims, Reason, and Evidence through Art
- The Monstrous Sow and Other Monsters!
- Exploring Literary Elements with Visual Art
- Pattern Poems Based on Poster Project Art
- Poster Project Word Cloud
- Smell, Memory, and Place (booklet)
- Smell, Memory, and Place (activity)
- Social Justice: Discussion and Reflection Prompts for Teachers
- Socratic Questions
- Writing from “Inside the Frame”