Museum Grounds – Coffee Shop
- Elephants Delicatessen – Great local foods since 1979! Made from scratch every day.
- Jasmine Pearl Tea Co. – Organic, small batch harvested and blended loose leaf teas and herbal tisanes.
- Pearl Bakery – Traditionally made French croissants and breakfast pastries using high quality local ingredients.
- Sesame Donuts – Rated as one of the best donut shops in the Portland, Oregon area. We carry a daily rotating selection.
- Small Baking Co. – Local wholesale and home delivery bakery making small batch, whole grain baked goods using locally sourced ingredients.
- Spielman’s Bagels – Local bagel vendor making handmade bagels and schmears. Exemplifying their core values of “high standards, low pretense.”
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters – Direct trade espresso and coffee.
- Woodblock Chocolate Manufactory – Portland’s only bean to bar artisan chocolate purveyors.
Don’t forget that Museum members receive a 10% discount on all food and drink.
Art Pub at the Café
Fridays 5-8 p.m.
Offering wine (Eola Hills Winery) and beer (Lagunitas Brewing) as well as rotating food/snack specials. We will also have music, food available from Elephant’s Delicatessen, bottled beverages and our usual selection of pastries.