Museum Grounds – Coffee Shop
The Museum Grounds coffee shop offers a chance to relax and refuel before and after your visit as well as when you just want to enjoy the unique museum atmosphere, as no museum admission is required. Take advantage of our free Wi-Fi while sipping on your selection from our espresso menu or our extensive loose leaf tea menu. We highlight and serve local products from a variety of vendors including:
- Elephants Delicatessen – Great local foods since 1979! Made from scratch every day.
- Jasmine Pearl Tea Co. – Organic, small batch harvested and blended loose leaf teas and herbal tisanes.
- Pearl Bakery – Traditionally made French croissants and breakfast pastries using high quality local ingredients.
- Small Baking Co. – Local wholesale and home delivery bakery making small batch, whole grain baked goods using locally sourced ingredients.
- Spielman’s Bagels – Local bagel vendor making handmade bagels and schmears. Exemplifying their core values of “high standards, low pretense.”
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters – Direct trade espresso and coffee.
- Woodblock Chocolate Manufactory – Portland’s only bean to bar artisan chocolate purveyors.
Don’t forget that Museum members receive a 10% discount on all food and drink.
|Tue||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wed||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thu||8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (open until 8 p.m. on first Thursday)|
|Fri||8 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Sat||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sun||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
* Hours subject to change due to special Museum events
503-276-2811 ext. 4299