Patron Society Events
Patron Society events are a wonderful way for Patrons to learn, share, socialize, and be inspired by a world of art. Members of the Patron Society are offered a host of exclusive opportunities throughout the year, including invitations to major exhibition openings, customized travel opportunities, behind-the-scenes private art viewings in the homes of local collectors, and much more.
For more information, contact Brianna Hobbs at 503-276-4312 or email@example.com.
Visit our Flickr page for photos from Patron Society events.
September 19, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
Welcoming Reception for Kathleen Ash-Milby, Curator of Native American Art
In partnership with the Native American Arts Council and the Native Advisory Council, join us in celebrating Kathleen Ash-Milby, the Portland Art Museum’s newly appointed curator of Native American Art.
Save the Date
Hank Willis Thomas: All Things Being Equal…
- Thursday, October 10, 2019: Critical Conversation with the Artist
- Friday, October 11, 2019: Member Preview
- Saturday, October 12, 2019: Opening Celebration Dinner & After-Party
Join us to celebrate the opening of the first major survey of Hank Willis Thomas, one of America’s most important conceptual artists. More information to come.
Patron Society Travel Opportunities
Delve deep into the arts and culture of select destinations. Patron Society trips feature luxurious accommodations, private collection viewings, and behind-the-scenes access to museums, galleries, and other fascinating art destinations.
- 2019 – Aspen & Denver, CO
- 2020 – Mexico City
- 2019 – Mexico City (opportunity available for Leadership Circle members and above)
- 2017 – Münster & Kassel, Germany, Venice & Milan, Italy (opportunity available for Leadership Circle members and above)
- 2016 – Boston, MA
- 2014 – Napa Valley, CA & Washington, D.C.
- 2013 – Houston, TX
- 2012 – Philadelphia, PA
- 2011 – Dallas, TX
- 2010 – Chicago, IL
- 2009 – New York, NY & Los Angeles, CA
*Our Patron Society travel opportunities are initially offered to Leadership Circle members and above. These opportunities are then offered to other members when there is capacity available.