Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
Many companies offer Workplace Giving programs to support nonprofit organizations that are important to their staff. Your company may even offer a dollar-for-dollar match, easily doubling the impact of your gift. Please contact your human resources department to find out if your company offers workplace giving and matching gift opportunities. The Portland Art Museum accepts donations from companies for both current and retired employees.
For more information about matching gift donations, contact the Development Office at (503) 276-4365.
Thank you to our recent Workplace Giving Partners:
- AmazonSmile Foundation
- Ameriprise Financial
- Apple Matching Gifts Program
- Bank of America Matching Gifts
- Boeing Company Gift Matching Program
- Cambia Health Foundation
- CDK Global
- Chevron USA, Inc.
- Columbia Bank
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- Delta Dental of Oregon & Alaska
- Edison International
- Exxon Corporation
- Google Inc.
- IBM Matching Grants Program
- Intel Corporation
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest Community Giving Campaign
- Miller Nash Graham & Dunn, LLP
- Moda Health
- Moss Adams LLP
- Nike, Inc.
- NW Natural
- Pfizer Inc.
- Portland General Electric
- Precision Castparts Corp.
- RBC Foundation
- Standard Insurance Company
- Tektronix Foundation
- Texas Instruments Foundation
- Wells Fargo Community Support Campaign
- Wieden + Kennedy
Don’t see your employer listed? Contact your HR department to find out whether your company will match gifts to the Portland Art Museum.