Admission Access Programs
The Portland Art Museum and its donors are committed to making the Museum a resource for all.
In fact, approximately 1/3 of all visitors enjoy the Museum for free or receive admission at highly reduced prices.
- Free admission for children 17 and under
Supported by The Gordon D. Sondland and Katherine J. Durant Foundation
- Free School tours with a reservation
Supported by Bank of America Foundation; Ken and Joan Austin / A-dec, Inc; The Lamb Baldwin Foundation
- Free Quarterly Museum Days and other special free days
Supported by Sharon L. Miller and Family
- Free First Thursday – On the first Thursday of each month admission is free from 5 – 8 p.m.
- $5 Friday Evenings – 5 – 8 p.m.
- College Creative License – Any enrolled college student can buy an annual pass for the price of a single Museum admission ($20)
- Arts for All – Anyone who receives food stamps (SNAP/Oregon Trail Card holder) can purchase up to 2 admissions for $5 each
- Blue Star Museums Program – Offers free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families
Additional support for Museum access programs provided by:
- The Citizens of Portland through the Arts and Education Access Fund
- Maybelle Clark Macdonald Fund
- The Joseph E. Weston Public Foundation
- William H. and Mary L. Bauman Foundation
- Members of the Portland Art Museum
Of course, members always see it first and members always see it free!
Learn more about the Museum membership programs.