The Portland Art Museum and its donors are committed to making the Museum a resource for all. In normal years, approximately 1/3 of all visitors enjoy the Museum for free or receive admission at highly reduced prices.
- Free admission for children 17 and under
Supported by The Gordon D. Sondland and Katherine J. Durant Foundation
- Free school tours with a reservation
Supported by Bank of America Foundation; Maybelle Clark Macdonald Fund; Ken and Joan Austin / A-dec, Inc
- College Student Pass – $25 for a full year of free admission for college students. Purchase online, then present your student ID at entry.
- Free Quarterly Museum Days and other special free days
Supported by Sharon L. Miller and Family; The Lamb Baldwin Foundation
The following offers are redeemable in person at the box office (present your identification in person at the box office in exchange for a ticket to the Museum):
- Free admission for Veterans and Active-Duty Military
- Arts for all – Oregon Trail cardholders can purchase up to 2 admissions for $5 each
- Blue Star Museums Program – Free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families between Memorial and Labor Day
- Multnomah County Library Discovery Pass — 2 free adult admissions with a Multnomah County Library pass that is reserved from your local library
The Portland Art Museum is a Bank of America Museums on Us partner. Visit the Museum on the first full weekend of each month and show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card and the cardholder will receive complimentary Museum admission. One free general admission is limited to the individual cardholder.
Additional support for Museum access programs provided by:
- William H. and Mary L. Bauman Foundation
- The Pamplin Foundation Endowment for the Arts
- The Joseph E. Weston Public Foundation of the Oregon Community Foundation
- Members of the Portland Art Museum
Members always see it first and members always see it free!
Learn more about the Museum membership programs.