Admission Access Programs
The Portland Art Museum and its donors are committed to making the Museum a resource for all.
In fact, approximately 1/3 of all visitors enjoy the Museum for free or receive admission at highly reduced prices.
- Free admission for children 17 and under
Supported by The Gordon D. Sondland and Katherine J. Durant Foundation
- Free School tours with a reservation
Supported by Bank of America Foundation; Maybelle Clark Macdonald Fund; Ken and Joan Austin / A-dec, Inc
- Free admission for Veterans and Active-Duty Military
- Free Quarterly Museum Days and other special free days
Supported by Sharon L. Miller and Family; The Lamb Baldwin Foundation
- Free First Thursday – On the first Thursday of each month admission is free from 5-8 p.m.
- $5 After 5 Fridays – 5-8 p.m.
- Arts for All – Oregon Trail Card holders can purchase up to 2 admissions for $5 each
- Blue Star Museums Program – Offers free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families
- Multnomah County Library Discovery Pass — Two free adult admissions by using a Multnomah County Library account to reserve.
Additional support for Museum access programs provided by:
William H. and Mary L. Bauman Foundation
Of course, members always see it first and members always see it free!
Learn more about the Museum membership programs.