Admission Access Programs
Due to continued reduced staffing levels and budget constraints, some programs are on hold for the time being and are noted below.
The Portland Art Museum and its donors are committed to making the Museum a resource for all. In fact, approximately 1/3 of all visitors enjoy the Museum for free or receive admission at highly reduced prices.
- Free admission for children 17 and under
Supported by The Gordon D. Sondland and Katherine J. Durant Foundation
- Free School tours with a reservation
Supported by Bank of America Foundation; Maybelle Clark Macdonald Fund; Ken and Joan Austin / A-dec, Inc
- Free admission for Veterans and Active-Duty Military
- ON HOLD – Free Quarterly Museum Days and other special free days
Supported by Sharon L. Miller and Family; The Lamb Baldwin Foundation
- ON HOLD – Free First Thursday – On the first Thursday of each month admission is free from 5-8 p.m.
- ON HOLD – $5 After 5 Fridays – 5-8 p.m.
- Arts for All – Oregon Trail Card holders can purchase up to 2 admissions for $5 each
- Blue Star Museums Program – Offers free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families
- Multnomah County Library Discovery Pass — Two free adult admissions by using a Multnomah County Library account to reserve.
- College Pass – $25 for a full year of free admission for college students. Register online, then present your student ID at entry.
Additional support for Museum access programs provided by:
William H. and Mary L. Bauman Foundation
Of course, members always see it first and members always see it free!
Learn more about the Museum membership programs.