Admission Access Programs
The Portland Art Museum and its donors are committed to making the Museum a resource for all.
In fact, approximately 1/3 of all visitors enjoy the Museum for free or receive admission at highly reduced prices.
- Free admission for children 17 and under
Supported by The Gordon D. Sondland and Katherine J. Durant Foundation
- Free School tours with a reservation
Supported by Bank of America Foundation; Maybelle Clark Macdonald Fund; Ken and Joan Austin / A-dec, Inc
- Free admission for Veterans and Active-Duty Military
- Free Quarterly Museum Days and other special free days
Supported by Sharon L. Miller and Family; The Lamb Baldwin Foundation
- Free First Thursday – On the first Thursday of each month admission is free from 5-8 p.m.
- $5 After 5 Fridays – 5-8 p.m.
- College Creative License – Any enrolled college student can buy an annual pass for the price of a single Museum admission ($20)
- Arts for All – Anyone who receives food stamps (SNAP/Oregon Trail Card holder) can purchase up to 2 admissions for $5 each
- Blue Star Museums Program – Offers free admission to the nation’s active-duty military personnel and their families
Additional support for Museum access programs provided by:
The Citizens of Portland through the Arts and Education Access Fund
OCF The Joseph E. Weston Public Foundation
William H. and Mary L. Bauman Foundation
Members of the Portland Art Museum
Of course, members always see it first and members always see it free!
Learn more about the Museum membership programs.