Sustainer membership includes:
- Free admission for two adults to the Museum for one full year (children 17 and younger are always free)
- Invitations to Members-only events and previews
- Members-only hours
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Subscription to Portal, Portland Art Museum Magazine
- Discounts on lectures, classes, PAM CUT programming and events (discount varies by program)
- Art rental and purchasing opportunities at the Rental Sales Gallery
- Opportunity to join Museum Art Councils
- Tax deduction (based on gift amount and monetary value of benefits received; option to decline benefits for full tax deductibility)
- Reciprocal membership privileges with over 50 major museums around the country including Seattle Art Museum and Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Four free Museum guest admission tickets
- A gift membership at the Dual level for the recipient of your choice
- Insider access to special events that celebrate art and the Museum’s mission
Your membership goes a long way.
With you’re support, we’re able to connect with our community in meaningful ways.
Free admission for
Care for the collection of
Partnerships with nearly
Overview Coming to the Portland Art Museum from the Bata Shoe Museum in Canada, Future Now: Virtual Sneakers to Cutting-Edge Kicks is a groundbreaking new exhibition that features nearly sixty […]
Black Artists of Oregon, highlighting and celebrating the work of Black artists in and outside of the collection, will serve to deepen awareness of the talented artists that have shaped and inspired artists regionally and nationally.
The Portland Art Museum is pleased to present Africa Fashion, a major exhibition from the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) in London that will celebrate the richness and diversity of African creativity, cultures, and histories, using fashion as a catalyst.